Stuck with unsupported logging and monitoring equipment? There’s never been a better time to upgrade!
Author:Marketing & Sales
Oct 12, 2019
When it comes to content logging and monitoring, a lot of broadcast organizations are at a crossroads. Their need to collect and use knowledge about aired content is more critical than ever for meeting a wide range of regulatory and compliance requirements. But many broadcasters are still working with legacy monitoring equipment that has reached its end of sale and is no longer supported. For these operations, it might seem like the only option is to turn to interim solutions from third parties.
If this sounds like you, we have great news. With Digital Nirvana’s MonitorIQ 6.0, you’re not just replacing existing equipment – you’re getting a boost to the latest generation in content logging, monitoring, and compliance.
Here’s what MonitorIQ has to offer broadcast operations of all sizes:
- A secure and scalable Linux platform. With Linux, you can rest easy knowing your data is protected, and you don’t have to perform ongoing security updates as with Windows. And since MonitorIQ is a server-class application running on bulletproof Linux boxes, you’ll never have the forced hardware obsolescence of Windows.
- AI-based cloud microservices for automated closed caption quality checks. With AI-driven tools like speech to text for closed caption generation, realignment/retiming, and quality assessment, caption compliance just got a lot easier. And built-in video recognition and intelligence for objects, ads, logos, and faces brings a whole new dimension to content metadata.
- On-premise, cloud, or hybrid implementation. Since the microservices reside in the cloud, you can choose the implementation that’s right for your operation while still taking advantage of MonitorIQ’s advanced AI tools. You can spin up new workflows and features with the drop of a hat.
- Extensibility. You can take advantage of our open API to integrate key MonitorIQ components and third-party solutions into your broadcast workflow as needed.
- Competitive Analysis. You can use MonitorIQ to see how you stack up against your competitors in terms of ratings, ad placements, ad sales, and other metrics.
In short, you don’t have to be stuck with legacy equipment that’s had its day. You can take a big leap into the future with MonitorIQ 6.0 and push the value of your recorded archive tenfold. We can show you how to make a smooth migration. Contact us today and we’ll work together to help you come up with a migration plan.
Subscribe to keep up-to-date with recent industry developments including industry insights and innovative solution capabilities