Any Stream IQ
If you still monitor your live streams manually using tablets, phones or other devices, check out Digital Nirvana’s AnyStream IQ.
Digital Nirvana’s AnyStreamIQ is a highly efficient and cost effective cloud-based solution that automatically records and monitors your OTT streams. AnyStreamIQ lets you know whether your live stream is up and running with no loss of video, audio or closed captions. AnyStreamIQ ensures that viewers have a quality live stream experience while the FCC web captioning compliance is also taken care.
We operate on our own cloud infrastructure including media content storages, robust architecture of cloud covering the digital media eco-system from acquisition, production management, curating/post production, content management, formatting/transcoding, distribution across variety of devices for monetisation of all kinds of contents (viz. premium, professional, user generated etc.), thus creating the first e-market place for digital media. The platform is ideally suited for Advertisers, geo-specific deliveries, personalized ad deliveries, the content owners & TV channels etc.
- Record and monitor FLV, HLS and HDS streaming formats
- Easily search recorded streams with any web browser
- Provide proof-of-airing easily with simple cut-clip functionality
- Display advanced reports of all channel alerts in one place
- Benefits of the Cloud
- Cost Effectiveness (Cloud Benefits)
- Move monitoring expense from Capex to Opex.
- Spread monitoring expense over twelve months via subscription pricing
- Eliminate hardware installation and maintenance expense
- With AnyStreamIQ, You Can
- Records and monitors FLV, HLS and HDS streaming formats
- Recorded streams can be easily searched with any web browser
- Simple cut-clip functionality makes it easy to provide proof-of-airing
- Advanced reports display all channel alerts in one place
Broadcast Monitoring System is a solution offered by Digital Nirvana that include signal monitoring, loudness monitoring, air-check logging, ad verification, competitive analysis and content re-purposing while running on our Open Media Appliance.
MonitorIQ 5.0 Highlights
- Record HD and SD in full resolution
- Record in cloud
- OTT Stream monitoring in cloud
- Record SD/HD SDI, ASI, ASI-IP, ATSC, QAM, DVB, HDMI
- Record multi-language audio/video, VANC metadata, and CC/teletext/subtitles
- Improved UI for enhanced user experience.
- Compatible with latest standards-compliant web browsers
- HTML5 player – no need to install Flash, ActiveX
- Cut/clip and editing functionality for quality control, viewing, content repurposing and ad verification
- Ability to export media to Flash, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264 and XDCAM
MonitorIQ 5.0 Features Include
Matrox Monarch Streaming and Recording
Matrox Monarch HDX integration has added live streaming and recording capabilities to MonitorIQ. It extends MonitorIQ’s ability to support HDMI sources, cloud-based recording and to monitor sources in remote locations where a client has a temporary event. Clients get centralized access on a single, web-based interface to monitor multiple streams from multiple locations. Monarch HDX is easy to deploy and easy to configure device and/or can be remotely configured.
Search by date, time, and channel as well as search for keywords in the close caption, alert reports, as-run and traffic logs. Our Boolean search capability makes it easier to define the search by adding AND, OR, + in your search for combination of words. The results in a summary list are hyperlinked and can take you to the video content.
Alerts can customized based upon the channel, time of day, duration, and choice of error such as a missing closed caption, loss of video or audio, loudness, etc. You can now set up helpful custom profiles with specific preferences that are searchable by time, date and alarm profile. See a demo video of this feature.
Frame-Accurate Cut Clip Editing
Enhanced editing allows you to produce frame-accurate cut clip edits on live or previous recordings, allowing for quick turn-around when re-purposing and editing content. See a demo video of this feature.
Improved User Interface
New design with intuitive navigation helps you work quickly and easily. New UI is user friendly and simple
Variable Speed Playback (Option)
Our new Variable Speed Playback option allows for playback at speeds such as 2x, 4x, 1/2x, and -2x, for example. It enables faster operations during legal reviews, ad verification, content review and repurposing applications.
- Basic logging functionality
- 30/90/360 days of low-res storage or 1/7/14 days of high-res storage
- Basic logging functionality
- Customizable content archive period both on low and high resolutions
- Compliance monitoring
- Loudness monitoring
- Offers measurement to the ITU BS.1770-1 and BS.1770-2 standard.
- Provides compliance with the US CALM Act, ATSC A/85 Practice, EBU R128 and country-specific variance.
- Web Captioning
- Gives all employees mobile access to critical monitoring functionality
NAVE watermark decoding
- Logs NAVE (Nielsen Audio Video Encoder) IDs along with broadcast content to enable effective troubleshooting and proper ad rate setting
- Provides centralized control of multiple stations
- Includes software to work with the centralized management server
Director’s audio track
- Sync the Director’s audio track with video and time-stamped metadata
- Assists with troubleshooting newscasts and programs
- Helps program director track verbal instructions during newscast and compare to broadcast performance
REST API for 3rd party development
- Uses internet technology to build applications that integrate with broadcast workflows
Enables flexible development and workflow customization