PHP Developers and Senior PHP Developers
Process: IT Software Development
Positions Vacant: 2
Experience: 2-4 Yrs (PHP Developer) and 4+ Years (Sr. PHP Developer)
- An engineering graduate with B.Tech (Computers) or MCA degree
- 4-5 years of experience as Linux Administrator.
- Good trouble shooting skills with quick learning capabilities.
- Should be highly dedicated and willing to work off hours.
Required skill set:
- MySql, Linux, Excellent software development skills
Good to have:
- Scripting Python/Perl
- Flash Video Streaming
- Flowplayer or any Open Source Flash player
- Working knowledge of SDLC, Project Management and Documentation
- Self driven, Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of System internals
- Experience in handling Multiple simultaneous Projects
Media Monitoring Services
- Media Transcription, General Transcription
- Converting audio files to text format.
Position Vacant: Trainee Agent/ Agent
Experience: 0-1 yrs
- Good command over English Language
- Basic Computer and Internet Skills
- Liking towards doing something different
- Likes to work in an ever-learning environment
- Flexible to work in any night
- Fresher can also apply
Print Media Services
- Media Analysis:
- Editing and Summarization of Print Media Articles
Position Vacant: Trainee Media Analyst/ Media Analyst
- Any Graduate or BA / MA English Literature with good comprehensive knowledge and flexible writing skill. Good flow and effective writing in English language is a must.
- Good Analytical and summarizing skills.
- Have to summarize and analyze print or online news articles.
- Dayshift Job, Five days a week.
- The capability to succeed in a challenging work environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office application.