Marketing Research Analyst
Process: Sales & Marketing
Designation: Market Research Analyst
Experience: 3 – 6 Years
- Ability to Build and Maintain Analytical Models
- Build Solid and Strategic Relationships with Business Leaders and Clients
- Convert Findings into Written Reports
- Design Research Methodology
- Develop and Implement Sampling Plans
- Develop Questionnaires and Discussion Guidelines
- Devise and Evaluate Methods for Collecting Data (Surveys, Questionnaires, Opinion Polls)
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Experience with Statistical Software Platforms (SPSS, WinCross, SAS, Market Sight)
- Familiar with Social Media, Online, and Mobile Research Techniques
- Gather Consumer, Competitor, and Market Condition Data
- Hands-On Experience with Strategy and Competitive Analysis
- Help Determine Potential Markets, Product Demand, and Pricing
- Help Market Products or Services
- Maintain and Improve Reports to Answer Business Questions
- Manage Multiple Projects with Quick Turnaround
- Measure Effectiveness of Marketing Programs and Strategies
- Monitor and Forecast Marketing and Sales Trends
- Provide Actionable Research Results to Inform Key Business Decisions
- Provide Industry Benchmarks
- Sound Understanding of Statistical Concepts, Research Methods, and Design
- Understand Data from Dimensional Models
- Work Well with All Levels of Management, Internal Staff, Clients, and Vendors.
PHP Developers and Senior PHP Developers
Process: IT Software Development
Positions Vacant: 2
Experience: 2-4 Yrs (PHP Developer) and 4+ Years (Sr. PHP Developer)
- An engineering graduate with B.Tech (Computers) or MCA degree
- 4-5 years of experience as Linux Administrator.
- Good trouble shooting skills with quick learning capabilities.
- Should be highly dedicated and willing to work off hours.
Required skill set:
- MySql, Linux, Excellent software development skills
Good to have:
- Scripting Python/Perl
- Flash Video Streaming
- Flowplayer or any Open Source Flash player
- Working knowledge of SDLC, Project Management and Documentation
- Self driven, Good analytical skills
- Good understanding of System internals
- Experience in handling Multiple simultaneous Projects
Media Monitoring Services
- Media Transcription, General Transcription
- Converting audio files to text format.
Position Vacant: Trainee Agent/ Agent
Experience: 0-1 yrs
- Good command over English Language
- Basic Computer and Internet Skills
- Liking towards doing something different
- Likes to work in an ever-learning environment
- Flexible to work in any night
- Fresher can also apply
Print Media Services
- Media Analysis:
- Editing and Summarization of Print Media Articles
Position Vacant: Trainee Media Analyst/ Media Analyst
- Any Graduate or BA / MA English Literature with good comprehensive knowledge and flexible writing skill. Good flow and effective writing in English language is a must.
- Good Analytical and summarizing skills.
- Have to summarize and analyze print or online news articles.
- Dayshift Job, Five days a week.
- The capability to succeed in a challenging work environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office application.