Digital Nirvana was busy at last month’s NAB Show in Las Vegas! We thank all of those who stopped by our booth to visit the Digital Nirvana team and learn more about our media management solutions. For those of you who missed us at the conference, here’s a rundown of the new technologies that we showcased in our booth:
We introduced the latest version of our MonitorIQ
media management platform. Delivering a full range of multi-channel signal monitoring, logging, and compliance and archiving functions, MonitorIQ Version 5.0 includes:
- An easy-to-use interface for faster content searching and retrieval
- Cloud-based recording and OTT stream monitoring
- HTML5 and HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) support, enabling users to browse and view content seamlessly across multiple platforms – including all standard desktop browsers and mobile device operating systems
- The ability to record from Matrox’s Monarch HDX streaming appliance
- The availability as a SaaS model that can record and monitor IP-based streams in a virtual machine
Find out more about MonitorIQ Version 5.0 here.
We also introduced our new transport stream recorder, CAR/TS – Capture, Analyze, Replay Transport Stream. It records and monitors the transport stream, offers the ability to cut and export segments of the transport stream for more detailed analysis, provides alerts on non-compliance, and is available as part of MonitorIQ or as a standalone product.
Another new offering unveiled at NAB was our closed captioning services for broadcast and online videos. The service includes post-production roll-up and pop-up captioning for all technology platforms, as well as caption synchronization and conversion to an IP format from broadcast and vice versa.
We hope to see you at the next industry event!